College Transitions Program
with Anja Hanson
What does a College Transitions program offer you?
- Free courses to build skills
- Academic, financial aid & career advising
- Digital preparation tools
- Access to free training programs for employment or to try out possible careers
- Opportunities to meet other students wanting to go to college, just like you
Why prepare at Portland Adult Education rather than going straight to college?
- Support: Preparing for college and a career can be complicated; we offer guidance to help you plan.
- Quality: Our teachers design courses that focus on the necessary skills to be successful in college.
- Cost: Developmental courses in college cost more than $300, but they may not earn college credit. Try similar courses for free at PAE and practice balancing work, school, and other responsibilities.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-842-4611.
This program is held online. Get directions