Filter by Category
with PAE Staff
Language Arts courses are focused on reading and writing academic texts to prepare you for a diploma, college, or career. They will help you to develop your academic and professional skills in English. Our students are native English speakers as well as students who have finished or tested out of our ESOL levels.
- 100 Level Reading/Writing Courses: Informational Text, Narrative Text, Argument Text
- 200 Level Reading/Writing Courses: Informational Text, Advanced; Narrative Text, Advanced; Argument Text, Advanced
- 300 Level: College Writing Workshop
- Readings in Science
- Readings in Social Studies
- Grammar Intensive
- Public Speaking
- Spelling and Word Work
- Accuplacer Preparation (Reading and Grammar)
Students must take a placement test to ensure proper placement. Appointments are offered weekly during the school year. Call 874-8155 to make an intake appointment.